Distinctive Dental Care is now a Fully Accredited Dental Practice through QIP.
Accreditation is independent recognition that an organisation, service, program or activity meets the requirements of defined criteria or standards. Accreditation provides quality and performance assurance for owners, managers, staff, funding bodies and consumers. Accreditation is a tool to measure and improve performance and outcomes.
Accreditation can help an organisation to:
- Provide independent recognition that the organisation is committed to safety and quality
- Foster a culture of quality
- Provide consumers with confidence
- Build a better, more efficient organisation with quality and performance assurance
- Increase capability
- Reduce risk
- Provide a competitive advantage over organisations that are not accredited, and
- Comply with regulatory requirements, where relevant.
Gaining accreditation through QIP officially certifies that Distinctive Dental Care Adheres to the strictest policies and protocols of all aspects of Dental Practice, part of which includes meeting or exceeding the highest standards of sterilization and cross-infection control.
Not all dental practices can meet these stringent standards.
We are proud to be among the first in the region to attain this prestigious recognition.